1. “Asset” means any appropriate or interest that is equitable, directly to, or claim to, any genuine, individual, or intellectual home including, however restricted to, chattel, items, instruments, gear, fixtures, basic intangibles, impacts, leaseholds, agreements, mail or other deliveries, stocks of stock, securities, stock, checks, records, reports, credits, receivables (as those terms are defined when you look at the Uniform Commercial Code), cash, trusts, including although not restricted to asset security trusts, and book funds or any other records related to any payments prepared with respect to any Defendant, including, although not limited by, such book funds held by way of re payment processor, charge card processor, money mutual loans app or bank.
2. “Defendants” means (a) each Tucker Defendant and (b) each Relief Defendant. Also, anyone insofar she is acting in the capacity of an officer, agent, servant, employee, or attorney of any Tucker Defendant or any Relief Defendant, and any person or entity in active concert or participation with any of the foregoing who receives actual notice of this Order by personal service or otherwise, is bound to comply with this Order, see Fed.R.Civ.P. 65(d), whether these persons or entities are acting directly or through a trust, corporation, subsidiary, division, or other device as he or.
3. “Document” is synonymous in meaning and equal in range to your use of the word in the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure 34(a), and includes composing, drawings, graphs, maps, web sites, website pages, those sites, electronic communication, including e-mail and immediate messages, photographs, sound and video clip tracks, agreements, accounting information, ads (including, although not restricted to, ads put on the globally Web), FTP Logs, Server Access Logs, USENET Newsgroup postings, Around The Globe webpages, publications, written or printed documents, handwritten notes, phone logs, telephone scripts, receipt publications, ledgers, individual and company canceled checks and look registers, bank statements, visit publications, computer documents, along with other information compilations from where information can be acquired and translated, if required, through detection products into fairly usable type. A draft or copy that is non-identical a split document in the concept of the expression.
4. “Person” means a normal individual, company, or any other appropriate entity, including a company, partnership, proprietorship, relationship, cooperative, federal government or government subdivision or agency, or just about any other team or combination acting being an entity.
5. “Plaintiff” or “Commission” or “FTC” means the Federal Trade Commission.
6. “Relief Defendants” means Kim Tucker, Park 269, LLC, and their successors, assigns, affiliates, or subsidiaries.
7. “Representatives” means Defendants’ officers, agents, servants, workers, and solicitors, and just about every other individual or entity in active concert or involvement using them whom receives real notice of this purchase by individual solution or else.
8. “Tucker Defendants” means Scott A. Tucker, AMG Capital Management, LLC, amount 5 Motorsports, LLC, Ebony Creek Capital Corporation, LeadFlash asking LLC, Broadmoor Capital Partners, LLC, and Nereyda M. Tucker, as Executor of this Estate of Blaine A. Tucker, and their successors, entities, assigns, affiliates, or subsidiaries.
IT REALLY IS HEREBY REQUESTED that the Tucker Defendants’ Motion for Extension of the time (ECF No. 786) and also the Relief Defendants’ movement for Extension of Time (ECF No. 792) are REJECTED as moot.
IT’S FURTHER REQUESTED that the Tucker Defendants’ movement to Reconsider (ECF No. 808) is REJECTED.
IT REALLY IS FURTHER REQUESTED that the FTC’s movement to Unseal (ECF No. 810) is AWARDED in part and DENIED in part. The Clerk is purchased to UNSEAL the documents that are following Declaration of Natalie C. Dempsey (ECF No. 803-8); OneClickCash Traning Manual (ECF No. 803-9); and UCL Team fulfilling Minutes (ECF No. 803-10). Blaine Tucker’s residing Trust (ECF No. 803-7) will continue to be filed under SEAL.
IT REALLY IS FURTHER REQUESTED that the FTC’s movement for Preliminary Injunction (ECF No. 780) is GIVEN pursuant to your terms that are following